It is our experience that not every DIY homeowner is the same — not everyone has immediate access to specific information, particularly when it comes to roof repair. What comes naturally to a few DIY homeowners might not come naturally to others. That is why we feel it is only right to present a few, simple roof repair tips to help those who need some help.
Four Simple Roof Repair Jobs
1) Do you see any water stains across your ceiling or down your walls? That is the result of a roof leak somewhere. There is a link that can help you fix the problem with little to no fuss. Click http://bit.ly/2CFwT1x — it takes you step-by-step with pictures and everything!
2) You can do replace your shingles. Do you see some damage or missing pieces? That means the problem is localized to one area. The idea is to find the area and fix it. Patchwork is a common thread with roof repair, but make sure your new patches match the ones you already have. The last thing you want is for your roof to look uneven.
3) You can do a partial re-roofing. In our experience, that job is better left to a DIY homeowner who has experience and knowledge with the work. Those who are new to DIY homeowner repairs should not attempt this.
4) You might need to replace the whole roof. That is a job better left to our staff. If you’re not well-versed in roof repairs, you could actually end up doing more harm than good.
Two Tips To Keep In Mind
1) Wear gloves to protect your hands.
2) Keep a putty knife handy and discard any loose shingles that you find.
If your roof requires a bit more work than you can provide, trust the experts at JM Roofing and Siding to help you affordably make the repairs or replacement you need.
Contact JM Roofing & Siding today!